I Got A Device. Now what?
$70 Individual Rate, $60 Group Rate (4 or more)
March 6th, 2020
8:15 AM – 3:45 PM
Dive deep into AAC from start to service
Buy Tickets Now!
- 8:15 – 8:45 Registration
- 8:45 – 10:00 First things first: Baseline data collection of current communication skills
- 10:00 -12:00 Next steps: Documented trials and the continuum of AAC supports with hands-on learning opportunities
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 – 3:15 The heart of the matter: Core vocabulary with hands-on learning opportunities
- 3:15 – 3:45 Last but not least: Questions and Answers
About Our Speakers
Laura Maganini works as a Speech-Language Pathologist and serves as the lead assistive technology coordinator in Greenville County School District. She has worked with students with various special needs for nearly 20 years. As an SLP in Assistive Technology she has been fortunate to partner with therapists, teachers, parents and students to problem solve ways to help students better access their education.
Carrie Cruce works as a Speech-Language Pathologist and serves at the Washington Center as an assistive technology specialist. She has served the students at the Washington Center since 2011.